In order for us all to have a really great time on the water, there are a few things that need to be followed to ensure everyone’s safety so there are no party fouls.
- Alcohol is welcome but you must bring your own and be of age to drink. Of course illegal drugs are out.
- Children under the age of 12 must wear a life jacket at all times. We provide adult life jackets, but we ask that children bring their own to ensure the proper fit.
- Inappropriate fighting or arguing is not allowed so please leave the drama with your mama so everyone has a blast and is in good spirits.
- A waiver must be signed prior to departure. Please practice safe swimming, jumping off board, and going down the slides or staircases at all times.
- Those driving jet skis must be completely sober and over 21 unless with a parent and over 18.
What To Bring
You are welcome to bring anything you like on your tour. Here are a few items that you might be sure not to forget though.
- Beach Towels
- Ice (we provide one large cooler but you can bring additional)
- Noodles (or whatever you like to play in the water with)
- Drinks (including plenty of water)
- Food (we can provide if requested)
- Cameras (waterproof if possible)
- I Pod (we can plug in your favorite tunes)
- Anything else you would like to decorate your party!
Reservations and Cancellation Policy
Unfortunately things sometimes arise and the party has to be postponed for one reason or another. We are very flexible but here are a few things to remember about your booking.
- A major credit card will be used to create your reservation and a $200 non-refundable deposit is required. Incidentals will also be charged on this card if any damage occurs during your party. The remainder of your trip will be due the day of and may be paid by cash, a different CC if desired, or by check. A two week cancelation is required for all parties or you will be charged the entire amount for no shows. If you need to reschedule your date, please call us ASAP to change the date.
- Cash is preferred for payment at the end of the tour, but a credit card may be processed on sight or a check can be accepted as well. Tipping the captain of the vessel is greatly appreciated.
- If inclement weather causes the need for cancellation, your tour will be rescheduled at the next available date that is convenient for all parties.
- If the weather changes while on the tour and lightning begins, we are required to go back in for your safety. Depending on the time of the tour that was lost, rescheduling is an option if more than half of your tour was cut short.
- All expired Groupon creadits can Not be used on any Saturdays or holiday weeks.